Le Petit Scholarship Competition Instructions
Who: Any student enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program in the Fall, Spring, or summer semesters at any university or college in the United States.
What: Two $1,000 scholarships will be awarded, one each semester
When: Submission deadlines are December 15 and May 15 every year
How: Email your essay of 400 words or more to LeScholarship@gmail.com
Two $1,000 scholarships will be awarded each year to students enrolled in the Fall, Spring, or Summer semesters at any accredited American college, university or institution of higher education. We're aiming to give back by helping you relieve some of your financial burdens so that you can better focus on class; use this award towards tuition or books, fraternity or sorority dues, rent or mortgage, or even to buy your loved one a gift for helping you cram for that final last semester.
How do I apply?
Applicants should email your essay of 400 words or more to LeScholarship@gmail.com. Be sure that your essay includes your name, email address, and phone number so that we can notify the winners. All submitted applications become the property of the sponsor, lepetitsoldat.com, and may be reprinted. Only one entry per applicant. Two exceptional essays will be chosen, one for each semester. Choose from any of the following topics:
1) Who do you consider the most inspirational military leader, and why?
2) What was the most incredible military victory of ancient times, and why?
3) What was the most incredible military victory of medieval times, and why?
4) Which is your favorite Napoleonic battle, and why?
5) What was the most incredible military victory of World War I or World War II, and why?
6) Semper Fidelis, the motto of the United States Marine Corps, is Latin for “Always Faithful”. What does this motto mean to you?
Submission Deadlines: December 15 and May 15, annually
Award Dates: January 15 and June 15, annually
Serena Ostrowsky, M.Ed.